SmartAction™ is a cutting-edge Intelligent Voice Automation (IVA/IVR) and digital customer self-service services company on a rapid growth trajectory. Our disruptive, yet well-proven technology, strong customer base, and financial strength, form a solid foundation for long-term viability.
Our solution is based on over 10 years of artificial intelligence research and development and is well positioned to fill the significant void between current technology and human call center agents. It is a truly unique solution within a rapidly expanding technology market for Cloud based AI solutions. We offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and operational and technical support, to enable the right candidate to be successful.
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist to join our Customer Operations team and help us grow. The QA specialist role is responsible for monitoring the overall health and performance of existing client applications as well as evaluating the overall quality of newly developed applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- The QA Specialist will be dedicated to QA’ing new features and releases before they are made available to production teams
- The QA Specialist will be responsible for ensuring the quality and production-readiness of new products and features coming from the R&D team
- Create and standardize new test cases for newly developed features, builds and products which can be used and elaborated upon by Production QA team
- Attend and contribute to weekly Core meetings
- Provide documentation and / or training to the Production QA team around new features and builds that will be entering Production
- Assist with release notes, knowledge transfer, documentation, and analytics
- Assess opportunities for automation and work with the relevant teams to put into place
- Assess whether new versions will require changes to legacy designs and involve the appropriate people for knowledge transfer
- QA Specialist will be testing items in a fast-paced Sprint model in Agile work environment utilizing Jira
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Be extremely detail-oriented
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills and proficiency in business vocabulary to effectively represent the executive and the company to outside parties
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
We have an energetic and fun work environment including offering M/D/V, FSA, 401k, vacation, and work-life balance.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put the job title QA Specialist in the subject line.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.